Confined space entry techniques are an absolute must if you are planning on entering sewers or tanks for cleaning or maintenance and any of the many other area’s where oxygen deficient atmosphere may be present. If you are unsure then you need to have a highly trained team , we have the fully trained crews available to you.
Why Choose Us?
Our technicians are fully trained and come equipped with the required protective equipment to carry out confined space entry safely and professionally. All our equipment is regularly cleaned, tested , calibrated and maintained to ensure full safety on site for the technicians and customers. In our line of work a manhole is the obvious example of confined spaces, however below are some others:
|Storage Bins||Septic Tanks||Pumping or Lift Stations|
|Underground Utility vaults|
Operational Procedures for Confined Space Entry
- Recognizing the types of hazards associated with confined space entry
- Carry out risk assessments for every job
- Recognize the need for correct isolation procedures before any confined space is carried out
- Recognize the need for an atmospheric evaluation – this will always be conduction in confined space work
- Determine the correct safety equipment needed and P.P.E to be used whilst on site
- Ensure correct rescue procedures are set in place
- Competent technicians to be on site at all times
- All equipment will be calibrated and tested before use on each project